Presbyterian Women meet on the 1st Wednesday of the month (except July & August)
at 1:30 pm
Forgiven and freed by God in Jesus Christ, and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we commit ourselves
- to nurture our faith through prayer and Bible study,
- to support the mission of the church worldwide
- to work for justice and peace,
- and to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthens the Presbyterian Church U.S.A. and witnesses to the promise of God's kingdom.
The goal of the women of Community Presbyterian Church is to demonstrate the wise use of our time and talents through learning, fellowship, sharing, caring and service to our community, our country and the world with empathy and understanding toward those people in whose lives we can make a difference.
- Horizons Bible Study
- Mission Yearbook in Prayer
- Friends to Remember
- Thank & birthday Offering
- Fellowship of the Least Coin
- Coffee & Kitchen supplies
- Fellowship & Funeral Dinners
- Diamond Day dinner
- Quilt for Post Prom Party
- Linda Masey- "Mustard Seed Project"
- Confirmation Students
- Postville Food Shelf
- School nurse