The Deacons are elected and ordained members of the congregation.
The Deacon of the month duties are:
- Visit or send cards to the sick and bereaved, also take care of Link Letters when needed
- Get greeters for worship, for the Sundays of your month
- Provide devotions for deacon's meeting:
- Baptism flower- pastor orders it, but must make sure family receives it after the baptism service.
- Set up for Annual meeting potluck
- Senior High meal in May
- Good Samaritan home birthday party
- Thanksgiving boxes
- Christmas project
- Serve communion
- School supplies